[fpc-pascal] methods of an object to create others objects

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:09:30 CEST 2010

On 7 July 2010 15:44, Andrew Brunner wrote:

> As far as *HUGE* problem.  Having to restart my server would be huge..
> Especially in high scale, high available production environments.

You don't have to restart the server (hardware), only the application
or service (app server software). As in a busy environment that could
be troublesome too, but a lot less troublesome than the whole server
(hardware) doing down because it ran out of memory.  Get it? If not, I
don't care at point... enough said on the topic.

  - Graeme -