[fpc-pascal] methods of an object to create others objects

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Tue Jul 6 21:09:56 CEST 2010

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:54:29 -0300
Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:

> Like obj1.CreateObj() ? =)
Sounds a little generic for my liking, but at least you can guess that there is something more going on than just returning a value, so, yes. :)
I'd rather use something like obj2 := obj1.CreateSpecialTMyObjectInstance(); myself, which explains why I cannot use a default constructor to create obj2. But in the end it is all about personal style.

R.