[fpc-pascal] xmlrpc unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:41:36 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-01 09:15, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

> Fixes still contains it. Most of the fpweb changes are not merged back to
> 2.4.x

As usual you don't understand me correctly, as your above statement proves.
Let me explain again. The r15346 should not be merged to 2.4.x yet, the
code in 2.4.x should FIRST be marked as deprecated for one release (maybe
even as soon as FPC 2.4.2 seeing that the 'deprecated' hint directive
doesn't break anything). Then only in the NEXT release should r15346 be
merged, resulting in those units being removed.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/