[fpc-pascal] xmlrpc unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:45:24 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-30 18:00, Jonas Maebe het geskryf:

> * Deprecated in favour of fcl-web and WST

In all fairness, deprecated normally means it is "marked" as deprecated at
least for one release *before* it gets deleted.  If I was ik, I'd be pretty
pissed off working on a project that might be released in a week or two.
Already tried and tested and passed QA, and then suddenly need to switch to
an unfamiliar technology that has not passed our QA yet.  Just my 2c worth.

> How to find this sort of information:
> cd fpc
> svn log -v |less
> /xmlrpc

Or if you were using the Git mirror:

  $ git log -Sxmlrpc --name-status

-S searches the actual patch (code) committed.
--name-status lists the actual files that matched the search term

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/