[fpc-pascal] initial implementation of TConnectionLIst

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:10:03 CET 2010

ׁHello List,

I've uploaded a very initial version of my TConnectionList manager for
Database to github:
http://github.com/ik5/TConnectionList

Please note that the code is in it's very early stages and I have not even
wrote a single testing line for it, and I'm going to rename the class to
TDBConnectionManager or something like that soon (any ideas/preferences for
the new name ?).

Regardless of that, I will be glad to have any comments on what I've already
done (even problems you see on this code, until I'll have time to continue
working on it).
I hope that when this code is done, it will be added to the fcl-db directory
at FPC's repository.

Regards,

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/