[fpc-pascal] FPC class syntax was extended to support delphi code
webpirat at mail.ru
Wed Jan 13 15:51:28 CET 2010
Hello, FPC-Pascal users discussions
I want to notify you that fpc trunk has extensions for the class syntax.
Class can have now the next sections:
1. 'var' sections to start regular fields declaration. 'var' can be used
after other sections and after methods
2. 'class var' sections to start static fields declaration. Fields
delcared in the 'class var' section are static fields
3. 'type' sections to declare types local to a class. It is allowed now
to declare nested classes too.
4. 'const' section to declare constants local to a class.
5. 'class property' - similar to regular property but works with static
fields and methods
Please test and report bugs found.
More information about the fpc-pascal