[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal 2.4.0 released

Doug Chamberlin dougchamberlin at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 2 04:12:04 CET 2010

Sorry about all the cross posting. I didn't think such cross posting was
  typically used and didn't even think to check the reply-to addresses.

Problem #2: I decided to make a contribution by adding a note to the
installation docs about needing to install from a location without
embedded spaces in the directory path. I went to the www.freepascal.org
and could not find any suitable place.

So I went to the wiki and could not find any area dedicated to
installation issues.

So I went to the community area and found the forum "Installing Free
Pascal". Now this forum lists "Ask a question" but no "Post a tip". I
suppose I could ask a question and also then answer it but that seems a
bit convoluted.

Am I missing something? Just seems there should be a better way...

--
Doug C.
-----