[fpc-pascal] Is fppkg dead?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:09:49 CET 2010

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> It is not dead, but it takes time to set it up.

Good to know. In 2009-01 you mentioned in a message that it needs more
testing. So what can I do to help the testing process?  I already have a
90% working fpmake.pp for fpGUI, which I believe is required for 'fppkg
archive' support or something.

You also mentioned hosting your own repository. How do I do this and how do
I tell fppkg where to look for this new repository.

Looking at this file, the syntax is pretty simple, but how do I tell fppkg
to look at my packages.xml file on my server?

  http://www.freepascal.org/repository/packages.xml

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/