[fpc-pascal] Progress indication while linking

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 19:44:51 CET 2010

Boris Samorodov wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> you wrote:
>
>> since I've not got GNU Screen
>
> FYI: They say that tmux can be used under Solaris:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00000.html

Thanks Boris, I'll investigate although I must say that I'm being fairly
careful not to install anything non-standard since what I'm trying to do
is check out FPC and hopefully Lazarus on a virgin system.

I've just noticed that one of the prstat runs I did earlier shows a copy
of Java taking up 137Mb (on a 128Mb machine) and that this is consuming
 >0% CPU, so it's probably contributing to the overcommit. I haven't a
clue what it's supposed to be doing in there...

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk