[fpc-pascal] generics class hierarchy

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Sat Dec 18 22:22:29 CET 2010

> Would you please state your FPC version the next time? (If you have
> stated I, but I haven't seen it: I'm sorry) Some problems might be fixed
> in the development version while they aren't in the latest release.

I tried with both 2.4.2 and 2.5.1 (fetched via svn and compiled. Took me quite
some time to figure out how to get it to run properly without installing it as
root)

The main error was the same in both:

genericstest.pas(22,50) Error: Identifier not found "_t_point"

line 22, in "type" context:
  generic gt_box<_t_point,_num> = class (_t_point)   // FAILS :-(

Cheers,
David