[fpc-pascal] Problem with OpenGL drawing on Linux

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Dec 11 10:43:50 CET 2010

Thanks Reimar and Jeppe for your feedback. For developing, I'm using a
low end PC. I fact this is also what I'm targeting for. My driver and
card details are listed below.

1.3 Mesa 7.7.1
Tungsten Graphics, Inc
Mesa DRI Intel(R) 865G GEM 20091221 2009Q4 x86/MMX/SSE2

However, I would expect that only basic drawing should be supported also
by low end cards. I Googled if there exists a known problem with my card
but I could not find it.

Does anyone know if there is anything other I can test?

Regards, Darius