[fpc-pascal] Is FPC implementing part or most of Delphi 2010's new RTTI?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Dec 10 10:53:14 CET 2010

On 10 Dec 2010, at 08:09, Thierry Coq wrote:

> What are the FPC team's plans about improving the RTTI? Any similar
> or as easy to use/powerful?

Anyone needing this is welcome to submit patches. I don't think anyone
is working on it right now, or planning to in the near future.

> For example, are there any attributes?

Not at this time.

Jonas

PS: please do not reply to existing messages when starting a new
topic, it messes up threading both in the online archive and in many
mail clients.