[fpc-pascal] DocView and FPC documentation release

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Thu Aug 26 18:47:21 CEST 2010

On Thu, August 26, 2010 17:55, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Hi Graeme,

> I am pleased to announce that fpGUI's DocView is available for download in
> a convenient binary executable from fpGUI's SourceForge project page. See
> the URL below.
 .
 .

Thanks!

Any idea why is your Win32 binary 100 kB (12%) larger than the one I
compiled two days ago from your fpGui7.0 sources available in SourceForge?
I assume you haven't made any changes in the sources in between, have you?

I tried opening some OS/2 INF files (in particular the "pascalized"
version of the IBM OS/2 Control Program Reference/CPREF distributed with
Virtual Pascal v1.0) and DocView displayed empty pages for just any of the
Control Program APIs listed in the Contents pane. IBM's XVIEW (Win16
viewer) and IVIEW (Win32 viewer) both display the same file correctly.

Tomas