[fpc-pascal] windows 32bit cross to 64 ?

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Aug 8 19:50:27 CEST 2010

  I am sure that question must have been ask a 1000 times, and somewhere
must be a tutorial....

but Google only brought me to a page on the wiki, that describes how to
do diff OS.

So here it goes:
- I have a 32 bit windows, on a 32 bit Intel CPU
- I have a SVN checkout
- I want to build it, so I get a compiler, that will run on my 32 bit
system, but compile for a 64 bit system.

Actually, I don't even care if it creates an executable (I can skip
linking). All I need to see, is that it compiles, and does not give any
type conversion errors, because the size of certain types depends on the
cpu.

All I need is a command-line, how to call "make", on the SVN checkout,
so I get the desired result....

Martin