[fpc-pascal] FPClassChart

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:37:45 CEST 2010

Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:
> I had a look. The problem is the use of the 'Static' keyword.
> the fcl-passrc parser doesn't seem to understand it.
>
> (fpdoc and friends do not share the compiler's scanner/parser)

Hopefully with my new project such limitations in the fcl-passrc parser
will be detected earlier. I'm about to integrate the parser with the new
fpGUI IDE.

BTW:
Any idea why Lazarus IDE doesn't use fcl-passrc parser? It would just make
sense to reuse (and improve) as much as possible of the features included
with FPC.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/