[fpc-pascal] Lazarus Snapshots Intel Mac with FPC 2.4.1?

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Mon Apr 19 16:15:25 CEST 2010

> This usually means that they were compiled by a previous compiler, or
> that they use units which have been changed and recompiled since the
> previous compilation. In that case, the compiler will ignore the
> precompiled unit and try to recompile it. If it then doesn't find the
> sources, you'll get an error about the unit not being found.

Yes but the sources were there. They were in the search path, but the
compiler didn't search properly. I will look into it again and if there
are bugs, I will fix them in the FPC sources and submit the fixes.

> (Recompiling XYZ.pas because the checksum changed although it didn't).

I deleted all .o and .ppu files and still this happened. I'm not mixing
anything. The problem is that FPC sometimes doesn't like its own units -
maybe because of different compiler switches?

Cheers,
Tobias