[fpc-pascal] FPC Object Pascal parser?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:00:32 CEST 2010

Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

> It roughly works, but there are problematic constructs. IIRC it doesn't
> support some of the deprecated options.

:-)  Isn't that a good thing. After all, something marked as deprecated can
be removed at any time. The parser simply promotes the idea of cleaning up
your code. ;-)

Thanks to all that replied, I'll definitely use fcl-passrc in my project.
And looking at fpdoc source code, I have a nice example of how to use it too.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/