[fpc-pascal] Re: compilation verbosity

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 00:18:15 CEST 2010

Sorry, not sure what happened on the first line of that email, I meant
the -v flag described in the fpc help as "  -v<x>  Be verbose. <x> is
a combination of the following letters:.."

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com