[fpc-pascal] map file

Alexey Voytsehovich ironwit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:59:00 CEST 2009

Hello Jonas,

Thursday, September 24, 2009, 11:47:10 AM, you wrote:

> Runtime error 216 at $0000271C
>    $0000271C
>    $00002744
>    $00024720
>    $000026D0
>    $000023E0
>    $00001000

> then you can look up the addresses in gdb:

> gdb my-program-compiled-with-g-and-not-stripped
> (gdb) info line *0x0000271C
> Line 6 of "tt.pp" starts at address 0x2714 <TEST+20> and ends at
> 0x2720 <TEST+32>.

Yes,  it looks like what I need. :) Another question, can I use gdb as
a  reference? That is, from the command line to send him a request and
get an answer. To check each address automatically, but before work to
run a script that will fill the necessary data file record.

if i use this
gdb testexcept.exe info line *0x004015c3

i get this

Excess command line arguments ignored. (line ...)
GNU gdb 6.3
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-mingw32"...
\src\testexcept/info: No such file or directory.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey Voytsehovich                            mailto:ironwit at gmail.com