[fpc-pascal] Questions

James Buren ryuo at frugalware.org
Wed Sep 23 03:02:37 CEST 2009

I have some questions about the RTL and FPC and how it effects what
license I can use for my source.

1) Does FPC impose any license restrictions for the programs I compile
with it?

2) Does the RTL impose a license restriction if all I do is link my
program to it?

3) Any thing else I should know about the license conditions?

4) Finally, are there any good books or similar that would help with
learning the free pascal implementation of extensions to the original
pascal? All I seem to have to go on is a basic tutorial introduction and
the reference manual for the compiler.

Thank you.