[fpc-pascal] Re: getting started with threads

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Sep 18 12:12:44 CEST 2009

just a question:

Should semaphores be on the thread manager?

because imho they are not realy thread related? They can be used by
threads, but they have lot's of other uses. Even communication between
processes of different applications. They are usually grouped together
with other IPC like msg-queues and shared-mem.

my 2 cent

Martin