[fpc-pascal] The names of the various FPC documentation

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Sep 7 12:42:08 CEST 2009

On 07 Sep 2009, at 12:30, Frank Peelo wrote:

> In Linux, and I guess other unixish OSes like the Mac, it's quite
> possible to have spaces or punctuation in file names. That doesn't
> mean they're a good idea.

Since they're ubiquitous already anyway on Mac OS X (partly due to its
heritage of classic MacOS, where there was no command line or anything
else that could have problems with spaces or other "special"
characters), stuff that can't deal with such file names is usually
fixed pretty quickly. And you're of course free to rename the
documentation files to whatever you want after installing them, if
your own usage/scripts/whatever don't play nice with them.

Jonas