[fpc-pascal] How to translate this C header struct to Pascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 10:05:30 CEST 2009

2009/10/24 ik <idokan at gmail.com>:

> Doesn't Pascal have something to offer me to deal with it ?

I've settled on using the uint32 to read that data, and use a
bitpacked structure I overlay over then uint32 so I can access the two
pieces of data in a more human readable form.

I read a bit about endianness on wikipedia, and decided the above is
100% sufficient for me. fpGUI is only supported on x86 systems (well
that's all I have), so the INF Documentation Viewer will work fine on
Linux, *BSD, Windows, ReactOS and Mac OS X. So that covers the most
popular OSes and is good enough for me and my target audience

  - Graeme -