[fpc-pascal] Creating text files with TFileStream

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:43:54 CEST 2009

2009/10/23 Aleksa Todorovic <alexione at gmail.com>:
> constructor Create...;
> procedure WriteStr(const fmt: String; const args: array of const);
> procedure WriteStr(const s: String);

OK, I managed to solve the problem. I have two units that write to the
output text file. The one unit I fixed by using
"AOut.WriteBuffer(s[1], length(s));" syntax, but the file was still
causing issues when opening with gEdit or Lazarus IDE.

Evenually I found the problem. I forgot to change the other unit that
also writes the the file, to use the new .WriteBuffer() syntax.  Now
the file generate seems to be plain text.

Thanks for everybody's help.

  - Graeme -