[fpc-pascal] Creating text files with TFileStream

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:25:50 CEST 2009

2009/10/23 Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl>:

> Otherwise you cannot read it back. :-)

But using .WriteAnsiString() doesn't create a plain text file, so the
result is useless. And as my last post says, the method Gerard
suggested is also not 100%.

It seems extra hard to create a normal, plain, standard text file with
the TFileStream class.  This should had this puzzle to a "Programming
Olympiad" - it's tougher than one thinks.

Anyway, so now I'm back to square one - unable to create a plain text
file with TFileStream. :-(

  - Graeme -