[fpc-pascal] Creating text files with TFileStream

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:21:55 CEST 2009

2009/10/23 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:

>> Did you try writing with WriteBuffer(Atext[1], length(AText)?
>
> That works exactly like I intended. Thanks Gerard.

I spoke to soon! :-(

I can view the resulting output.txt file with Midnight Commander
(Linux console file manager), but if I try and open that file with
Gnome gEdit or Lazarus IDE, it says the file does not look like a text
file and refuses to open it. :-(

How difficult could it be to write a damn text file! :-)

  - Graeme -