[fpc-pascal] Re: Support for C++ library format?

Gilles MARCOU g.marcou at chimie.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Oct 5 12:07:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I believe that using C++ objects directly is not very easy. I have found
some time ago this site about how to do this in Delphi.

http://rvelthuis.de/articles/articles-cppobjs.html

However, Borland used to publish a C++ compiler at that time. And I
believe that this solution is compiler dependant.

Overall, I think that wrapping the object into C function then in Free
Pascal is the easy way. If C++ objects are really needed, I prefere to
write a C++ procedure to perform everything that really needs this
coding, then I wrap it in C and Free Pascal.

I hope I could help more.

Ciao,
Gilles Marcou