[fpc-pascal] const records passed incorrectly

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:40:50 CET 2009

I probably should, but I've never worked on a community project
before. I don't know the ins and outs of hooking up to the developer
repository, getting the build environment working, discussing and
submitting my changes, testing those changes, and moving them into the
official version.

If anyone could provide me with links to that info you might have
yourselves another human resource on the fpc team.