[fpc-pascal] FP Vector graphics library

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:58:32 CEST 2009

Ok, so here is the file as it is at the moment for review so that we
can stablish a stable API (and I would like it really stable after
that).

Take into consideration that it's work in progress.

The place that I see that could be discussed is:

    function  GetPolyline(ANum: Cardinal): PPolyline;

Could be changed to return TPolyline and raise an exception if out of
bounts instead of returning nil in this case. An property could also
be added for this getter.

There is also the question of the measure unit, I am using milimeters
at the moment.

For the rest I guess it's just a question of adding more stuff.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho