[fpc-pascal] exceptions

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Tue May 26 22:18:21 CEST 2009

Yes, the send function from the socket unit.

Situation:

Connection is established.
Client closes connection
Server wants to sent data with send.
Program stops with errorcode 13 (I found out that this is the linux errorcode
for permission denied).

The error is reproduceable.

I thought that may a special setsockopt can also be a solution for this.

Rainer