[fpc-pascal] Missing File attribute in filutilh.inc?

fpclist at silvermono.co.za fpclist at silvermono.co.za
Sun May 10 11:44:04 CEST 2009

Hi guys

Tinkering with Findfirst, Findnext functions within Linux, I discovered that
the file attribute pointing to the parent dir and the curent dir (. + ..) are
missing from filutilh.inc - Am I looking in the wrong place?

I found that the following works;

procedure Test();
const
   faDirDots = $00000030; //* missing in filutilh.inc

   //* other declerations ommitted

begin
   if FindFirst('*', faAnyFile, SearchRec) = 0 then
   begin
       repeat
        //* list all files except . and ..
        if SearchRec.Attr <> faDirDots then