[fpc-pascal] fpselect does not work on linux

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:25:17 CEST 2009

> How can I find out if a socket connection in a nonblocking mode is
> established?

according to the man page, you're doing correct path:
http://linux.die.net/man/2/connect
i did use non-blocking connection for both Linux and OSX, and it did
work as described: by "selecting" sockets for writting. Thought i used
infinite wait time.

Anyway, could you provide more code, on how do you actually establish
a server address (sockaddr structure). I remeber there were some
differences in Windows sockaddr structure and Linux sockaddr structure
(IIRC, IP byte order is messed-up).

thanks,
dmitry