[fpc-pascal] -Opentium3 Error

Lou James aquarhead at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:44:41 CEST 2009

Hi,
 This is a problem troubles me for a long time.You should know I'm a student
in high school and I use Free Pascal to
solve some algorithm problem.
 Sometimes,when I set a new enviroment(school's computer always clean up
after restart)--that is,to set the Properties
of the shortcut "Start In :" option,and type in the folder I want.
 Then,open the shortcut and type in my code.Then, when I try to compile
it,it may popup a error says something about "-opentium3".
And stop compiling.The only way to correct this error seems to be that I
must open the "fp.cfg" file and manually delete all the "-opentium3"
strings in that file.

What caused the problem?
Can we avoid it?

I'm a Chinese high school student and new to this mail-list.
Thanks...

--
.樓洵
http://www.AquarHEAD.com <http://www.aquarhead.com/>