[fpc-pascal] A question or two regarding the FPC

Gustavo Enrique Jimenez gejimenez at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:35:52 CEST 2009

Hi Nino:

 I am using FPC since 2000-2001. I use it for data aquisition and
temperature control. Console programs compiled with FPC 1.x work for
days, even weeks. In the "Laboratorio de Física del Sólido, Tucumán -
Argentina" (Solid state physics laboratory) we have used programs
compiled with FPC to grow YBACuO superconductor crystals. This process
take weeks.
 This heat treatment is the only "mission critical application" that I
know well, and FPC works reliably, even for weeks, on linux machines.

Gustavo

ps:excuse my english