[fpc-pascal] Servlet server for Fpc apps

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:16:41 CEST 2009

> And this is why I need the pascal-to-javascript converter... :-)

Don't you have access to Morfik's JST technology? ;) Anyway, glad to
hear you interested to PasJS, you may get the source code from
Powtils' SVN (at googlecode). I hope you can continue the effort, or
better, join also with ExtPascal project. :D Both Powtils (with its
PasJS) and ExtPascal (with its FCGI) have good future if both
development isn't stalled or have more support from other pascal
developers. :(

--
-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: