[fpc-pascal] using fpc on a arm4t system failed

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Mon Mar 23 11:52:39 CET 2009

Hi,

is there another precompiled  "ppcarm" from the version v2.2.x or v2.3.x ?
Or exists a maintainer for the arm version? So i could ask him for a
debugging version to find the problem.
I couldn't debug the problem by my self, because i don't have a clou
about assembler programming.

please give me a hint where to start.
because i really would like to programm in freepascal for the openmoko
freerunner device.

best regards
benedikt