[fpc-pascal] Boehm GC

Adrian Veith adrian at veith-system.de
Thu Mar 19 08:05:06 CET 2009

Hi bd,

than I guess, this is why you look at the boehm gc (that's why I was
looking at it). I have put some haxe/neko pascal related code at
http://code.google.com/p/pascal4neko/
The code is only tested with delphi, but should work with fpc as well.
There is no memory manager for boehm, but some code which shows how to
handle the gc for objects and interfaces. If you have any questions, you
can contact me directly, because this a bit OT for this list.

Cheers,
Adrian.