[fpc-pascal] ActiveX COM OLE2 on WinCE Arm

Henrik Genssen henrik.genssen at mediafactory.de
Mon Mar 16 10:35:10 CET 2009

I was using lazarus-0.9.26-fpc-2.2.2-win32.exe.
After updateing those files from SVN TRUNC, everything seems to work.

should'nt those file be copied to C:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.2\source\packages\winceunits\src or can I use
all units from C:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.2\source\packages\winunits-base\src on wince, too?

regards

Hinnack