[fpc-pascal] fpdoc search engine progress

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:23:40 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:14 AM, leledumbo <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> How's the progress of adding search engine to fpdoc? Either Graeme's work
> with Tipue and someone else's with Ioda.

I managed to get tiOPF's documentation searchable with Tipue, but with
anything as large as FPC's FCL or RTL it will not suffice.

I'm still looking for a Firebird database solution. I have a few
projects that could greatly benefit from full text search, but all
those projects use Firebird DB at the moment.

I have not had the time to really look at Ioda yet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -