[fpc-pascal] Documentation and posts suggestions [LONG]

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sun Mar 15 23:20:12 CET 2009

Michael Van Canneyt writes:

> The unit name is always displayed on the top of the page.

Thanks for pointing it out. Every time I have used the rtl.pdf I have used
primarily the search function and had never noticed that.

> or Delphi. Regular functions do not need a mode at all.
> This is a simple rule, which can easily be remembered, no ?

If those are the only two cases sure, but if there are other instances that
may suffer from the same it may be helpful to have the mode mentioned on
the instances where it matters.