[fpc-pascal] Creating FPC enabled websites

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:06:07 CET 2009

> Yes, and they are nearly all slow, cumbersome and unresponsive. They are
> typical of companies that say "this is easier for me. I don't care whether
> you like using it or not, you are going to have to use it if you want to
> deal with us, and anyway everyone else has web apps that are just as bad, so
> soon you will not notice."

Many people on the "desktop" side keep saying that web-based app is
*always* slow, cumbersome, and unresponsive, while many people on the
"web-based" side keep saying the otherwise. If each insists on their
own POV without trying to understand the other POV, and ignoring facts
(success/fail stories) and consequences (dis/advantages) of each POV,
then it becomes a religion war. I'm not interested in such discussion.

Nevertheless, let's see what the future trend for software development
will goes. ;) Anyway, whatever the trend might goes, I already have
the solution: FPC and Lazarus. Maybe we can agree on this one. :D

> Sorry, but I can't help myself. I can hardly think of a significant web app
> I have enjoyed using.

Ah, unlucky you. :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: