[fpc-pascal] How does TFPImageCanvas draw TextOut?

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Mon Mar 2 06:03:50 CET 2009

Thanks! I haven't gotten lazarus running yet, but I took another look
and figured it out.

TFPCustomCanvas.TextOut checks if Font is TFPCustomDrawFont then
TFPCustomDrawFont(Font).DrawText(x,y, text)
...and it turns out that it is; I didn't look at the fontdraw program
closely enough. I've got to get lazarus working, though, that sounds
very handy -- I have spent a long time poking around and I could just
press a key and get an answer to my question.

Cheers,
David.