[fpc-pascal] Suggestions for fpspreadsheet

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:25:48 CET 2009

I also added initial OpenDocument support. Initially I wanted to do
OOXML, but OpenOffice can only read OOXML, not write it, and I don't
have Word, so I found myself unable to generate example documents and
went for OpenDocument.

A doubt I am facing now is if rows and column numbers should start at
1 like what is seen in most spreadsheet user interfaces or in zero
..... It was zero before, but now I am changing it to 1, althougth I
am still not sure of the best option ... ideas?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho