[fpc-pascal] A bash script file to help bind functions

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 01:18:43 CET 2009

Hello,

I've created for my own use a bash script file that try to find for me
the proper library that contain a function when I create binding for
libraries.
The script file can be found at
http://ik.homelinux.org/projects/files/find_function.sh .

I wish to create an addition to Lazarus that will use the script and
be able to parse the findings and help it inside the IDE.
Maybe it can be used also in fp (if any one wishes to use it there).

Anyway, you are more then welcome to use it if you find it useful,
including adding comments, requests, changes etc...

>From time to time I might update the script, so you can check the
changes at the following svn:
http://code.google.com/p/pasxlibbind/source/browse/trunk/find_function.sh

Or at a web page at my site (that I will create in few days).

Ido