[fpc-pascal] html and chm help (lcl, fcl) translation in other languages ?

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Mon Jan 5 20:53:37 CET 2009

I know, that this this is not a theme yet. But for a lot of people it is
interesting to have help in their foreign language.

When i have more knowledge about the process of generating and using the
helpsystem in fpc way of working, i will use a seperate directory and
changed nameschema.

THX for your help