[fpc-pascal] PasCocoa design

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:17:05 CET 2009

> . So they have proven that it's
> impossible to colaborate with them, and if we need to change anything
> in their unit I would bet it will be a huge problem.
Thanks for the comments, Felipe. The only thing i like about their
version, is that it's single unit, rather than C-style includes.
But since, C-include works fine, i see no reasones to change it :)

Anyway, i'm attaching converted objc20 unit. I'm not sure if it's of
any use for you, because you might have troubles using it on OSX
10.4.x. How about adding it to PasCocoa?

> They even created a unit with the same name as my original, which
> generates a namespace conflict, but Jonas kindly renamed their unit in
> the FPC copy of it.
Thank you, Jonas :)