[fpc-pascal] PasCocoa design

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:40:33 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM, OCTAGRAM <I.Levashew at bluebottle.com> wrote:
> Where are discussions about it occuring? I'd like to follow your progress.
> Maybe we could share some thoughts.

My only Mac computer has a 10.4 operating system. Garbage collector
was introduced in ObjC 2.0 in 10.5, so I simply ignore the subject, as
I would be unable to test it anyway.

As for the progess you can check here, but I don't update that often:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/PasCocoa

To have a better idea of the state just download the latest subversion
and test the example applications, or try to develop your own apps.

If you need any class not yet wrapped, just drop an e-mail and I will add it.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho