[fpc-pascal] Re: Problems linking C library on Linux (*.so & *.a files)

Guillermo Martínez Jiménez gmjimen at burdjia.com
Fri Feb 13 12:25:32 CET 2009

> Perhaps I missed it, but are you sure you declared the
> functions/procedure in the library you are using cdecl?
> That would explain a runtime error instead of linker error.

I'm sure I've used "cdecl" to declare the procedure I'm using to test it.

By the way, Allegro's developers confirm me the requested symbol isn't
in the shared librery but it's in the static one and they're now
looking for a way to have all the library in one shared file. It is
one of the objectives for their next release.

Guillermo "Ñuño" Martínez