[fpc-pascal] absolute beginner

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:17:08 CET 2009

You mean its just another one out there?

I have used the Ruby wrappers of this called FxRuby on Arm-linux
boards. Aint crashed or given a  problem. But the calender widget was
missing till Foxlib 1.6. Otherwise neat stuff.

C++ ought to be good aint it? Even Firefox RDBMS was written in C++?

rgards

Nataraj