[fpc-pascal] RE: Possibly a dumb question.... (Jennifer Usher)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:32:20 CET 2009

2009/12/29 Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl>:

> Please try again first using a recent snapshot. I think this bug is
> solved long ago..

I don't have the problem under Linux, and I used Lazarus SVN of
yesterday (which I think is recent enough).  I don't know how to
override the '/tmp' in Lazarus to see if Lazarus IDE will have
problems with spaces in directory names under Linux too. As far as I
know Linux doesn't use a TEMP environment variable like Windows - /tmp
always exist under *nix type OSes so is normally a safe choice.

  - Graeme -